New admissions from Class Pre-Nursery to 7th are open from 25th January to 31st march 2023. The number of seats is declared as per the vacancies decided by the Administration.
General conditions for admission:
1. Age should be 3+ for entry-level.
2. Documents required for admission:
a. Date of birth Certificate (Issued by any competent authority). Ward and parent’s names must be according to the Birth Certificate only. No changes will be made thereafter.
b. Photograph of parents and student.
c. Certificate required for SC, ST, and OBC.
d. Address Proof: (Passport/Paid Electricity bill/Paid BSNL telephone bill/Electoral Card) or any other ID proof issued by Government.
e. School reserves the right to verify the residential address.
f. Aadhar Card copy of student.
g. Previous Class Report Card.
h. Transfer Certificate.
i. EWS Admission: Income certificate by SDM.
j. Medical Fitness Form duly filled by doctor and copy of blood group report.
k. Parivar Pehchan Patra issued by the government.
3. Admission to your ward would remain provisional till you deposit the above-mentioned documents with the school office. You are not entitled to get any certificate from the school till submission of the above documents.
4. Registration does not guarantee admission.
5. The principal reserves the right of granting or refusing admission to anyone who seeks admission to the school.
6. Every student must achieve 75% attendance, failing which the student will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
7. Parents can send enquiries through our website too. (https://panchkula.rootscountryschool.com)
8. Registration charges Rs. 2000/- including prospectus.